A Gryffindor would DIE for you.
A Slytherin would KILL for you.
A Ravenclaw would help you hide the DEAD BODY.
A Hufflepuff is the helpful civillian who is secretly the MASS MURDERER that no one suspects until they’re the only one left standing.
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you.
D: no… just… noooooo… :’(
don’t you dare
anytime I hear of a suicide actually…
Hello everyone! Since my birthday is coming up soon and it’s a new year, I thought I would host a giveaway to thank all my followers. All the books above are ones that I’ve enjoyed immensely and/or are my favorites. This is my first giveaway, so i’m very excited! If you would like to enter, the rules are below.
- you must be following me
- you can reblog/like as many times as you want
- giveaway blogs are not permitted to enter
- giveaway is open internationally (as long as the Book Depository ships to your country)
- the winner will receive a paperback copy of the book they choose
- if you win, i’ll contact you through your ask box, and you’ll have 48 hours to respond (otherwise, i’ll choose someone else)
- you must be comfortable giving me your mailing address (don’t worry, i won’t stalk you)
- giveaway ends on February 21, 2014 (aka, my birthday)
- if you have any questions, feel free to ask me
a quick note before i end:
If one of the books is part of a series, you can pick a different book from that series. (For example, if you choose Vampire Academy, you can opt to get Frostbite or Last Sacrifice instead. )
Good luck to everyone who enters!
everyone who reblogs this will get a pickup line in their ask on February 14th
Im still planning on doing it, im even going to have a friend help bc we both have nothing to do on valentines day :p
God bless your kind soul.
Why do movies show “nerdy girls” as carrying a billion books, and then portray them as physically weak? If a girl can carry the harry potter series, the lotr trilogy, and all of her textbooks then she can probably lift the protagonist football star and throw him across the football field